The first aid kit contains the following items:
1. Alcohol cotton: used to disinfect hands and tools such as pliers before first aid.
2. Gloves and masks: can prevent the rescuer from being infected.
3. 0.9% saline: used to clean the wound. Based on hygiene requirements, it is best to choose a separate small or medium-sized bottle. It should be noted that the remaining ones should be thrown away after opening and should not be placed in the first aid kit. If not, replace it with unopened distilled or mineral water.
4. Disinfecting gauze: used to cover the wound. It is not like cotton, it is possible to leave the cotton thread on the wound, and when it is removed, it will not affect the wound.
5. Bandage: The bandage is elastic and is used to wrap the wound without hindering blood circulation. 2" for the hand, 3" for the foot.
6. Triangle towel: also called triangle bandage, for a variety of purposes, can support the injured upper limbs, fixed dressings or fractures.
7. Safety pin: Fix the bandage or bandage.
8. Tape: Paper tape can fix gauze. It is suitable for ordinary people because it does not irritate the skin. Zinc oxide tape can fix bandage.
9. Band-Aid: Use when covering small wounds.
10. Preservative paper: It will not be close to the characteristics of the wound, and will be wrapped in burns and burns before being sent to the hospital.
11. Bag mask or artificial respiration mask: Prevent infection when artificial respiration is applied.